I’ve always wanted to know how to make those big fancy bows! Sure you can buy them premade at the craft store, but they’re kind of expensive, right? With the holidays here, I see the big fancy bows everywhere! On trees, wreaths, presents, and so much more. The possibilities of what you can adorn with one of those fancy bows during the holiday season are endless. Well, lucky for you we have the step by step instructions on how to get the perfect bow for your tree!
hot glue gun
1. Begin by taking your burlap and cutting out four strips the following lengths….18 inches, 18 inches, 15 inches, and 4 inches.
2. Take your 18-inch strip and using your hot glue, glue the ends together to create a circle. Once completed, do the same thing with your second 15-inch piece.
3. Now glue your two circles together, with the smaller one on top.
4. Fold the bow in the middle to create the dimples of the bow. Glue the ribbon together at each fold.
5. Take your remaining 18-inch strip and place it at the bottom of your bow ensuring both ends of the equal amount hanging, then using your smallest strip wrap it around the whole bow and tail and use your hot glue to keep it in place.
6. The final step is to cut triangles out at the end of each of your bow tails.
7. Fluff your bow so it’s not flat, and then find the perfect place to show it.
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)